SPICA

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

SPICA
SPICA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Filer’s Files 42, 2020 Underwater Humanoid Life

Filer’s Files 42, 2020 Underwater Humanoid Life Empty Filer’s Files 42, 2020 Underwater Humanoid Life

Message par Admin Jeu 15 Oct - 8:48

In special reports, this week’s files cover: Underwater Humanoid Life, 1942: Cruiser Encounters a Large Disc, Flying Triangles and the Atlantic Ocean, Russian Encounters, Twenty percent of woman who had abortions actually attempt suicide, Strange Craft and Carbon 60.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over California, Connecticut, Florida, .New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Washington D.C.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over Australia, Brazil, Canada, and England in the United Kingdom.

The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The US Air Force investigated UFOs publicly for more than twenty years under Project Blue Book; and I continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.

Note: My eyesight is deteriorating so please forgive errors.

Forward these files to your friends and neighbors.

Filer's Files
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.spica.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas